Pre-Analytical Services Coordinator
The Specimen Receipt & Processing Associate 2 is responsible for various activities associated with accessioning of clinical specimens. Guides entry level staff on basic department procedures. Serves as a point of contact for routine troubleshooting and resolution.
- Responsible for accessioning and problem resolution ensuring all samples are accurately identified, sorted, and labeled for testing and/or storage.
- Responsible for freezer and inventory maintenance.
- Identifies errors or the potential for problems and escalates to senior level staff.
- Guides entry level staff on basic department procedures and assist with on-boarding of new staff.
- Supports and responds to after-hour alarms and/or other job critical functions.
- Dependent upon functional area, may also handle receipt of compounds and control material.
- Supports safety, quality, and 6S requirements and initiatives.
- Notifies appropriate staff of supply shortages.
- Complies with company's procedures and regulatory requirements, as applicable.
- Responsible for clear, accurate, and timely communications with cross functional stakeholders.
- Participates in continuing education through self-study, attending training sessions and meetings.
- Performs work in accordance with company procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 6 months of related experience.
- Requires basic knowledge of internal systems and procedures and demonstrated ability to navigate and resolve routine challenges.
- Good working knowledge of relevant procedures.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to maintain effective reporting procedures and control workflow.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required Or
- Bachelor's Degree Some CAP/CLIA lab locations may require a BS in chemistry, biology, or medical laboratory technology degree required.
Q² Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, Q² Solutions' ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q² Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-covid-19-vaccine-status
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede