Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician- Novasyte
We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Our Field Service Technicians experience a unique opportunity to employ their technical experience by collaborating with healthcare professionals and leading technical initiatives in medical device technology. You will be responsible for implementing a software update on equipment found in a variety of critical care units in a clinical setting. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your technical skills as well as becoming part of the fast growing, in demand medical field.
We are hiring immediately with an expected start date ASAP. You will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
- Implement supply existing devices and document the activities correctly.
- Travel will be required in some instances.
- Conduct routine system checks and record data from product tests after installation and configuration.
- Maintain and stock parts and tools assigned by customer.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
- An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated.
Experience in healthcare, field service, engineering, biomedical, maintenance, customer service, pharmacy technician, electronics, electrical, technical work, or IT is beneficial for this position.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede