Senior Biostatistician, Real World Evidence (EU/UK Home-Based)
Senior Biostatistician-Real World Evidence
Join us on our exciting journey!
The vision of our Real-World Evidence teams is to pioneer and lead with scientific and technical expertise, the generation and dissemination of high-quality Real-World Evidence that make a true difference to patient lives, globally. Come join us on this exciting journey!
Our Real-World Global Biostatistics & Statistical Programming team delivers insightful analytics for predominantly primary data collection studies, and we are increasingly supporting innovative studies such as External Comparators, Enriched Studies, and Pragmatic Trials.
We are a highly motivated global team of more than 150 employees, responsible for engaging with our clients early to help shape the statistical analysis in these various study designs; contribute to protocols and deliver results that meet their needs.
We have unique opportunities to define the way our clients develop and apply Real-World Evidence for healthcare decision making, so we are looking for the best talent to join us in this effort.
We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of Real-World Evidence in an evolving industry!
As a Senior Biostatistician, you will join one of the largest, award winning and innovative Biostatistics departments and will be given access to cutting-edge in-house technology, allowing you to work on global projects across a variety of therapeutic areas and thanks to our development opportunities and mentoring at all levels, you will be able to progress your long-term career in the direction you choose.
You will provide statistical consulting and technical support as it relates to the design, statistical analysis, and regulatory submissions of Real-World Evidence studies.
Collaborate with medical and programming staff to produce interim reports and final reports, allowing a comprehensive understanding and interpretation of the clinical trial data and outcome.
- Performing protocol development, sample size calculation and CRF’s review’s
- Acting as a statistical team lead for single, complex studies or groups of studies
- Coordinating the development of statistical analysis plans, table shells, and programming specifications
- Managing scope of work and budget, providing revenue and resource forecasts
- Consulting on operational, statistical, and therapeutic area topics
- Preparing proposal text and attend bid defense meetings if needed
- Acting as a primary point of contact for the study team - communicate with team members regarding execution as it relates to timelines, budget, data quality, and interpretation of results
- Providing expert statistical input and review of deliverables for validation requirements
- Reviewing of the clinical study report to ensure statistical integrity in the reporting of the results
- Interpreting analysis and crafting statistical sections of integrated reports
- Providing training and mentoring to team members and department staff
- BSc or MSc degree in Biostatistics or related field and between 6-8 years’ relevant experience within the life-science industry
- Familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods
- Strong working knowledge of SAS and CDISC SDTM and ADaM
From camaraderie to professional development, working at IQVIA provides unique opportunities to advance your career alongside a group of diverse and talented colleagues.
Embrace your curiosity and grow your career in an exciting environment where development is a priority.
Think boldly and disrupt conventional thinking.
Enjoy what you do.
You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately, improve outcomes for patients.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede