We are looking for an Operations Coordinator with the ability to multitask and manage several small projects from planning to execution. Working closely with both our program management and operations team, the Operations Coordinator manages small client delivery projects and internal projects linked to process improvement.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator you must be able to manage several tasks/projects at once. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills will be critical. Must also demonstrate excellent communication skills as role works with many stakeholders throughout the delivery lifecycle including clients and cross functional team members.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for leading small production projects, management of master lists of client shipment and billing information and troubleshooting quick reporting issues in support of the program management team.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of standard operations procedures, creating and updating documentation in support of our operations team.
- Providing claims audit support within our patient support programs.
- Building excel based reports based on the outcomes of the claims audit support
- Responsible for task management within client projects and ongoing maintenance of programs, including ticket generation and follow-up with internal resources, quality assurance of marketing materials and other client facing deliverables
- Previous work in project/program management
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Proactive and strategic problem solver
- Analytical skills would be an asset
- Experience with patient support programs or pharmaceutical industry would be an asset
Education and Experience:
• Minimum two years of experience in a project coordinator related role
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
IQVIA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We do not discriminate on the basis of any applicable prohibited ground of discrimination, including but not limited to race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Accommodations for applicants with disabilities are available at all stages of the recruitment process upon request. If you have a physical impairment or a disability that requires an accommodation, we encourage you to disclose this during the recruiting process so that IQVIA can appropriately accommodate you.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede