Senior Client Service Analyst (M/ W / D)
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Based in IQVIA office in Frankfurt, Germany, the successful candidate will be responsible for servicing a range of large and mid-size global pharmaceutical clients within the German market. Managing the overall client engagement with the day to day needs of the client related products or services.
• Serve as an expert dedicated contact for clients using GMI data and services
• Establish and build positive client relationships with defined clients, understanding their requirements in terms of data and services
• Ensure all contracted services are delivered in a timely manner and identify opportunities to expand usage via regular tracking KPI reports
• Manage end to end query resolution process, managing cross functional stakeholders to ensure a full and timely response is provided
• Provide additional insights, interpretation and recommendations for the data to enable appropriate resolution of business questions and/or issues
• Design and execute against a bespoke client training plan on all aspects of GMI data and systems in line with specific client requirements
• Conduct regular client service review meetings with virtually or at the customer site to address ongoing client service needs and priorities
• Define and manage production of complex ad-hoc studies for clients
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare market
• Ability to understand and communicate detailed analysis and reporting on client issues such as complex data queries
• Ability to manage client expectations with regards to timelines as well as product/service capabilities
• Good understanding of IQVIA™ assets with knowledge of Global Market Insights core offerings
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to manage multi-functional tasks
• Analytical skills and a strong attention to detail
• Excellent team player
• German and English - spoken and written
• 1+ years of client facing experience, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede