Senior Clinical Data Manager
- Acting as the primary or supporting data manager responsible for study-specific study start-up tasks, including case report form (CRF) design, edit check creation, CRF completion guideline (CCG) creation, and user acceptance testing including leading process improvements and enhancements, as needed.
- Participating in and leading data validation tasks for various studies during maintenance and close-out, focusing on data integrity and quality metrics.
- Participating in and leading the development and maintenance of the data management plan (DMP).
- Participating in or leading ongoing operational support for all activities, and at times leading specific projects or tasks, during clinical trial conduct, including database migrations, ad-hoc report creation, maintenance of external data transfer documents, import/export agreements and data specifications, and support for database lock and archiving activities.
- Ensuring that medical coding is completed quickly, completed for all data cuts, and reviewed and approved by medical monitors.
- Ensuring that user administration in data management-owned systems and Trial Master File document filing is accurate and timely.
- Independently monitor activities and project status for successful project deliverables according to the timeline while participating in initiatives to streamline data management processes
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede