Senior Clinical Research Associate , Multisponsor Team
Join us in our exciting journey!!
IQVIA is looking for a Clinical Research Associate to provide service to one of our sponsors.
You would be responsible for:
Performing visits (such as selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out) according to ICH-GCP guidelines.
Support of the site(s) i.v.m. patient recruitment.
RCA and CAPA management.
Reporting of visits and progress of the studies.
Management and archiving of study documents in eTMF.
Collaboration with the project/study team.
Documentation in Monitoring Visit Reports and follow-up letters.
We are looking for:
MSc and/or BSc education level. Preferable in Health Sciences.
Proficient level of Romanian and English.
Good knowledge and application of ICH-GCP.
Minimum of 1 year of experience as a CRA.
Experience in using CTMS, eTMF and EDC systems.
Experience in different studies, phases, visits and therapeutic indications.
Passion for science, helping patients and collaborating with the sites.
Availability to travel across the country, driving license.
What we offer
Working with different sponsors on international projects.
Focus on quality, not quantity! We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent.
The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of drug development.
Genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization.
Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
Hybrid model, office based and home based roles available!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
#LI-Field based #LI-ANAHDEZ
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede