CRA 2 & Sr CRA - Sponsor dedicated - Bucharest
EXCITING JOURNEY AND BECOME AN IQVIAN?
Are you an experienced Clinical Research Associate who would like an opportunity to continue developing his/her leader skills in the most prestigious CRO?
IQVIA is expanding in ROMANIA. We currently require a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Senior clinical trials professional to join our rapidly growingClinical Functional Service Partnership(CFSP) division to work sponsor-dedicatedto one of our key pharmaceutical clients who is passionate about improving the lives of patients across several therapeutically areas.
As an experienced SeniorClinical Research Associate, you could be looking to broaden your therapeutic, geographic or study exposure. Or perhaps you are looking a future beyond monitoring with our development opportunities. At IQVIA, you’ll have training and development to plan and progress your career in the direction you choose; we do not believe in a ‘career ceiling.’
The role: Responsibilities
- Perform site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits and work with sites to adapt, drive and track subject recruitment plans.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations – escalating quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- In depth knowledge and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- In depth therapeutic and protocol knowledge as provided in company training
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English and Romanian.
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years of independent on-site monitoring experience. Oncology trial experience is a plus.
- Home office/ Office based/Hybrid model roles, it is up to you!
What we offer:
Working with the TOP 5 sponsors globally on international projects.
- Work/ Life Balance: Focus on quality, not quantity! We invest in keeping our teams stable, so workload is consistent.
- Impactful Work: The chance to work on cutting edge medicines right at the forefront of drug development.
- Genuine career development opportunities for those who want to grow as part of the organization. At IQVIAwe have the necessary infrastructure in place to make sure all our CRAs are set up for success!
- Broad Learning experience.
- Supportive and collaborate leadership.
- Flexible conditions and an attractive remuneration package.
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2019)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (June 2020)
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is anequal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role,we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
- If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note is necessary that your application is registered in our Talent Network to process your candidacy.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede