Site Activation Coordinator - Italian speaker
IQVIA’s Country Site Activation team are a global network who identify and activate sites to the highest quality to ensure patients on Clinical trials have access to safe and effective medication. We are leaders in innovation and first to new technologies meaning a vast amount of career development opportunities are available.
As Site Activation Coordinator, under general supervision you will perform tasks at a country level associated with site activation activities. These activities will be in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. Your task may also include maintenance activities.
- Perform site activation activities in assigned studies for investigative sites, according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions, working closely with the Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary.
- Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF) and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents
- Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members
- Support the updating and maintenance of internal systems, databases, tracking tools, timelines and project plans with accurate and complete project specific information
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Science or related field preferred
- Fluent in Italian and English is MANDATORY,
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ work experience; 1+ years in healthcare or similar considered advantageous
- Productive individual contributor who works well under general supervision
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity
- Applicants will benefit from having a general awareness of the clinical trial environment and drug development process as well as working on multiple projects
- Good technology skills and knowledge of MS Office applications
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede