Senior Operations Project Coordinator
Performs routine and non-routine system administration, tier 2 end-user support and technical/complex support tasks. May support internal and external customers. May participate in special projects, train and mentor new team members and serve as a SME within the team.
• Fulfill end-user requests for non-routine and complex/technical tasks.
• Provide guidance to end-users on application functionality and procedural topics that are within assigned remit.
• Escalate end user requests and incidents to higher level support staff or management in accordance with the escalation path for the assigned system or process.
• Contribute and implement ideas to improve overall quality and efficiency of systems and processes. Act as a change advocate.
• Maintain compliance with SOP, training, time reporting requirements, other procedures, and applicable regulatory requirements.
• As assigned, perform system/process checks, QC tasks and applicable follow-up actions.
• Perform system User Acceptance Testing (UAT), informal testing or validation as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede