Associate Project Financial Analyst
Provide financial support, ensuring accurate configuration and maintenance of project financial data / activity within the Company's Project / Contract accounting and tracking system. Assist with the review and analysis of project financial activity to ensure adherence to identified internal control requirements and compliance with Company financial policies and procedures.
• Coordinate loading of global project budgets to financial management system, including collection of non IQVIA International Pricing (QIP) supported budgets. Review / reconcile loaded project budgets to ensure accuracy against contracted values.
• Coordinate loading of payment schedule. Review / reconcile loaded project payment schedule to ensure accuracy against contracted values and compliance to negotiated contract terms.
• Confirm setup of the Project and Contract header information.
• Coordinate configuration of Project and Contract modules, including assignment of Rate Sets / Plans to Activities, configuration of Contract Lines and establishment of Billing / Revenue Limits.
• Review / monitor rate exception reports and coordinate resolution of rate issues in a timely manner with the Global Project Services Group.
• Ensure review and completion of Project Check-off list throughout the project lifecycle (Activation, Configuration and Close-out).
• Monitor monthly compliance reports, to ensure timely reporting of revenue and billing deliverables by Project Manager.
• Complete project close-out procedures and communicate Project Status Action to the Global Project Services Support Group.
• Perform project level unbilled/unearned reconciliations as required.
• Monitor Unbilled, Write-off Activity and Over the Limit exception reports and resolve/escalate unusual activity.
• Assist in the preparation of invoice backup requirements, and client reconciliation requests as required.
• Complete assigned Monthly and Quarterly Sarbanes Oxley reporting requirements.
• Assist with other special project reporting and analysis as required.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent Req Or
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• 5 years’ experience in a finance related role Req Or
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Req
• Knowledge of Peoplesoft Project.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Technical accounting skills.
• Data analysis and manipulation skills.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede