IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics, and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. IQVIA is present in more than 100+ countries around the world.
IQVIA Consulting Services is the world’s leading, specialized advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the strategy arm of IQVIA, offering end-to-end management consulting to the pharma / biopharma industry. It is our sole focus on life sciences, deep expertise in key commercial and technical areas, unique access to proprietary data, and in-market presence around the world that allows us to achieve our mission of making a positive long-term impact on healthcare.
We have a well establish consulting teams in EE regions across the countries and serve as trusted partner for local, multinational, and regional clients in their strategic and tactical business issues. Working on IQVIA Consulting in EE provides unique expertise in our employees. We are the only company that brings deep healthcare knowledge, unmatched data and management consulting skills. These will allow our colleagues an accelerated growth in life science.
Provides high quality, on-time input to client projects in the life sciences field. Assignments typically require analysis and problem solving within an established framework.
• Under direct supervision, assists with the review and analysis of client requirements or problems and assists in the development of client solutions.
• Assists in the development of detailed documentation and specifications.
• Under close supervision, performs quantitative or qualitative analyzes to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
• Assists in the design and structure of presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Proactively develops a basic knowledge of consulting methodologies and the life sciences market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
• Engagement based responsibilities are assigned and closely managed by Consultants, Senior Consultants, Engagement Managers or Principals.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 years of related experience
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction, and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to one’s functional area.
• Knowledge of current events and developments within an industry and major competitors.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace. Knowledge of professional/trade associations, key people and companies.
• Effective time management skills.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
Junte-se à Rede de Talentos da IQVIA
Inscreva-se hoje e avisaremos quando houver vagas disponíveis que sejam compatíveis com seus interesses profissionais.Junte-se à nossa rede